Performics.Convonix is FRAUD - Done SCAM

Performics is an international company having 50+ branches in the world and http://www.convonix.com/ is the under this company

Address 1: 16th Floor.,Urmi Estate, 95 GK Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai – 400 013

Address 2: EL 217, TTC Ind. Area, MIDC Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400710

Hello,

My name is Pausali Das. I am a Freelance Guest Blogger and working with the above-mentioned organization since November 2017 as an associate partner to publish articles in our blogs.

I received many tasks from the different id of your organization situated at 16th Floor.,Urmi Estate, 95 GK Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai – 400 013. I was asked by your staff to raise an invoice in the name of 'GGlues Media'. The total amount of my invoice was INR 58800.00 against which I have received INR 36000.00.


I am continuously in touch with the accounting department but nobody bothers to reply even.

I can submit you all the mail correspondence and Screenshot of bank transaction if you ask me to send.

Regards,
Pausali Das

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »